Study abroad processing seems a herculean task without proper documentation and right selection of course/institution. At MEC, our team of experts will relieve you the burden and disappointment of admission and visa denial by assisting you with admission application using our expertise , link and contact to make the processing successful at the nick of time.Â MEC gives comprehensive information about the institution(s) under consideration, including course details, tuition fees, facilities, scholarship, services, and resource offered among others.
We have strong educational affiliation with top student placement agency and institutions across the globe. MEC presently has link with over 150 institutions around the globe with internationally recognized certificates and other ample opportunities. All our partner universities are internationally accredited.
Below is few of the lists of MECâ€™s collaborative partner institutions premised in Europe, USA, Canada, UK , Australia, Germany, Cyprus etc
SCHOOLS IN CANADA
- University of Waterloo(Canada)
- Queenâ€™s University(Canada)
- University of Regina
- Brock University
- Royal leads University
- Humber College
- Thomas Rivers University
- Durham College
- Red River College
- Conestoga College
- University of Northern British Columbia
- Thompson Rivers University
- Cape Breton University
- King’s University College
SCHOOLS IN USA
- San Francisco State University
- Washington State University
- The University of Idaho
- Kent State University
- University of Montana
- Western Kentucky
- Wichita State University
- University of Vermont
- San JosÃ© State University
- Poly Languages
- Institutes Pfeiffer University
- , North Carolina Community Colleges of Spokane,
- Washington Tribeca Flashpoint College,
- California University
SCHOOLS IN TURKEY
- European University Lefke
- Girne America University
- Eastern Meditarenean University
- Isik University
- And lots more
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH MEC
- Tested, trusted and certified in educational services home and abroad
- In partnership with over 150 universities and colleges worldwide
- Committed and dedicated staff.
- Affordable/flexible payment plan
- Free career counseling
- Opportunity to work while studying.
- Free consultation services
- Visa Support and Assistance
- Different scholarship packages
- Transferability of studentsâ€™ previous credits/credentials to the proposed institutions.
General Admission Requirements
Please note that required documents for admission processing varies for schools and countries
- Oâ€™level result-WAEC,NECO,GCE
- Data page of international passport
- Completed application form
- Bsc/Msc certificate/transcript for postgraduates applicant
- Sponsor letter
Some of our partners institutions does not require INTERNATIONAL EXAMS ( TOEFL, SAT,GRE,IELTS) as part of their requirements.
GeneralÂ Application Procedures
- Arrange an Appointment with MEC Staff
Meeting with an experienced MEC counsellor will allow you to discuss your options and choose the right fit for you.
- Apply for Admissions
Once you have decided on your university choice, our counsellor will ask you to provide the necessary documents to apply for admissions.
- Receive your Offer Letter
An offer letter will be issued by the university if you have met the criteria for admissions. MEC will keep in regular contact with you and with your institution of choice.
- Accept your Offer
Once you have decided to accept your offer, MEC staff can help you notify the institution and pay any required deposit in both a secure and timely manner.
- Apply for your Visa
Our counsellors are trained to give you expert advice on the visa process. They will guide you on preparing your file and check your documents before they are submitted. *In-complete documents will cause delays, and sometimes visa rejections*
- Prepare for your Overseas Studies
Now your visaâ€™s filed you will need to start making preparations for living abroad, including booking accommodation. MEC staff can assist you throughout and will hold pre-departure briefings for students.
Become a MEC partner
We are open to working in institutions abroad on student recruitments as we have an established platform that generates a great deal of applicants annually. We also seek to provide value for money, uniqueness and personalized attention. To this end we open to work with individuals, schools, institutions on student placement and general educational services.Contact our Admin office via +2348114551455 or email@example.com