UK Universities have an impressive international reputation, wider course options, and less stringent requirements to gain admission and visa.
It is now official. The new UK Graduate Route that gives two years post-study work permit will be in effect from 1 July 2021.
This means international students can live and work in the UK for two years after their studies and change their study permit to work permit.
* Why should you study in the UK?
– International Students are allowed to work off-campus while studying
-You are allowed to relocate with your primary dependents
– Free Education and Health Care for your children
– Spouse of the applicant get a work permit
– The UK educational system is shorter compared to other countries
– 1000-3000£ Deposit to get CAS and balance in installments in the UK
-World-class educational system
-Varieties of courses to choose from
– 90% visa chances
-Flexible payment plan
-Assistance with a loan for proof of fund
– And more
1. O’ level Result(WAEC/NECO)
2. Data Page of international passport
1. B.Sc Certificate and Transcript: accept 2:2 for direct Masters
2. Data page of international passport
3. Statement of Purpose ( drafted by us)
HND/THRID CLASS : are allowed to apply for Pre masters
Contact us today to start your application:
Tel/WhatsApp : 08106060693